Getting an email opt-in set up is the easy part of list building. Getting people to sign-up to receive your emails requires a bit more finesse.
You want as many people as possible to join your list but you also want only the people that want to hear from you on your list.
One of the best ways to generate interest in your business idea and reach your target audience is by building a community around your project or idea.
You can either use a stand-alone landing page or your current website to build this community. One of the best resources I recommend for this is the ConvertKit free plan.
What is ConvertKit?
I have covered ConvertKit a few times on the website and it’s one of my top picks on my recommendations page for good reason.
ConvertKit is an email marketing platform that allows you to keep in touch with your customers and create and run engaging campaigns.
ConvertKit was created with small business owners, bloggers, and online content creators in mind.
ConvertKit was founded by Nathan Barry in 2013 and is headquartered in Idaho, USA.
- 8 Best Tips for Successful Email Marketing Management
- 5 Top Tools for Small Business Email Marketing Management
10 Awesome ConvertKit Features
- ConvertKit offers easy to embed and customized opt-in forms to turn your fans into subscribers.
- Create beautiful landing pages on ConvertKit without touching any code.
- ConvertKit email designer helps you create optimized emails that convert customers.
- Easy automation that helps distribute targeted content to the right audience.
- Group, tag, and segment your subscribers with the easy-to-use dashboard.
- ConvertKit integrates with many third-party tools such as Gumroad, Shopify, Zapier, and Instapage.
- ConvertKit support team is on hand and easily accessible for you to ask any questions.
- ConvertKit offers a multitude of training, live workshops, webinars, and more to help you get the best out of your mailing list.
- Coming from a different email service provider? ConvertKit has tools to help you switch over without any headaches.
- Vibrant and active ConvertKit community to interact with other users, share tips, and celebrate wins.
You can get a wider picture of ConvertKit features and how everything works in the detailed guide HERE.
How Much Does ConvertKit Cost?
ConvertKit pricing is on par with competitors in the industry offering the same features. You can start with a 14-day free trial to check it out.
Afterward, ConvertKit pricing is $29/month for the first 1,000 subscribers. You save on 2 months if you opt for the annual plan.
Try ConvertKit free for 14 days HERE.
Register for the Free Webinar
Worried about getting subscribers on your list? Check out this free webinar from ConvertKit, which takes you through methods you can use to convert visitors.
The free ConvertKit webinar will cover:-
- The 3 things creators do to grow the right email list + earn a living online
- An actionable list-building plan you can start implementing today
- A step-by-step tutorial to get your list-building system set up in 24 hours
If you’re struggling with your email marketing strategy or you’re a new creator, you will leave this webinar with actionable steps to get the right kind of audience on your list.
Register to watch the free ConvertKit webinar HERE.
ConvertKit also has a host of live tutorials and webinars to help train new and veteran content creators. All these resources are free and you can sign up for anyone you like HERE.
MailerLite vs ConvertKit
Both MailerLite and ConvertKit have similar features. However, ConvertKit offers a bit more when it comes to bigger lists.
ConvertKit also has a wide range of free workshops and training materials that make the process of converting visitors a bit easier for newbies to email marketing.
You can view a full comparison of MailerLite vs ConvertKit HERE.
Got more questions about ConvertKit? Ask me in the comments section.
Pin it for Later – How To Get Your First 1,000 Subscribers (Free Webinar)
This post may contain affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.