It’s hard to believe we’ve come to the end of 2021 so quickly. For me, the year started hurtling by at breakneck speed around August.
If you’re looking for some inspiration for 2022, have a look at How to Plan & Set 2022 Goals.
In the meantime, enjoy 41 top reader favorites on The Writer Entrepreneur in the last year.
I’ve rounded them up according to blogging resources, side hustles, freelancer and self-employed resources, courses, and motivational and inspiration resources.
- How To Make Money with Amazon Influencer Program
- Good Side Hustle Ideas
- Is Quarantine the Best Time to Start a Side Hustle?
- 30 Plus Virtual Assistant Services You Can Offer
- What is a Good Side Hustle?
- Side Hustle Ideas – Proofread Anywhere
- New Ways to Earn as an Amazon Influencer – Amazon Live
- Side Hustle Ideas – How to Become A Virtual Assistant (VA)
- Side Hustle Ideas – Make Money with Real Online Survey Companies that Pay
Freelancer and Self-employed Resources
- How Do I Get Canva Pro for Free?
- Creating Videos on Canva Pro
- What Can You Do With Canva Pro?
- Placeit vs Canva: Which is Best?
- How To Beat Social Isolation When Self Employed
- How To Set Up Your Home Office On A Budget
- What Is The Best Platform To Sell Digital Products?
- How Does Payoneer Work?
- Freshbooks Accounting for Freelancers
- Best Working from Home Tips
- Best Standing Desk for Your Home Office
- How to Start Your WordPress Blog in 30 Minutes or Less for Beginners
- How Can I Use Siteground for Free?
- What is GeneratePress? Plus Pros and Cons
- Increase Your Blog Income with Google Adsense Program
- Get Your First 1,000 Subscribers + Free Webinar
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Choose the Best WordPress Theme for Your Online Presence
Motivational and Inspirational Resources
- The Best 30 Second Speech Ever Given
- How to Follow Your Dreams When You Don’t Have Money
- 3 Reasons Why It’s Never Too Late to Learn Anything
- Using A Vision Board To Reach Your Short Long-Term Goals
- 13 Reasons Why You Should Wait to Be Certain Before Taking a Chance in Life
- How To Avoid And Protect Yourself From Energy Vampires
- Forget New Year Resolutions. Create a Vision Board Instead!
- The Top 5 Lessons I Learned in my First Year of Self-Employment
Personal Finance Tips
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Wants and Needs
- How to Succeed at a Daily No Spend Challenge
- Easy Guide to Money Management – How to Budget Money
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
If you want to be notified whenever there’s a new update on The Writer Entrepreneur, join the mailing list HERE.
Happy New Year in advance!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links. Read full disclosure HERE.